More scans of original vital records we purchased are now available for copying to your tree. Uncle Sammy and I emphasize the following:
- The files are all in PDF format because this allows for all the images to be in one document.
- PDF files cannot be altered or changed. Our stamp cannot be edited out.
- The stamp “For Research Purposes Only.” along with our names is to prevent any misuse of the documentation.
- Having our names as the source of the document will help other researchers establish a contact point with us if they have questions.
- Ancestry does not provide viewing for PDF file formats. You can copy to your tree, yes. But to VIEW you must download and save to your hard drive.
- We recommend you make a folder and label is “Serrapede-Muro Scanning Project” where you can keep your downloaded copies of the PDFs.
- You must have Adobe Acrobat to view the PDF files. Adobe is a free program you can download. We recommend it and use it regularly.
Here are the PDFs available today at our tree, which is public:
- Certificate of Marriage Registration for David Granito and Emilia D’Agosto
- Certificate of Marriage Registration for Alfonso Serrapede and Mildred Restagno
- Birth Certificate for Mary Frances Kennedy
- Affidavit for License to Marry for Nunzio Dell’Amore and Lillian D’Agosto
- Certificate of Marriage Registration for Mario Chinnici and Martha D’Agosto
The resolution of this batch of scans was increased to 600 dpi whereas the previous batch uploaded was 300 dpi. Please let us know if in comparing the scans you find one or the other better to read. Your feedback will help me get better at this task.
All documents are complete. Sometimes you will find the same page scanned twice. This is done to include the state seal and signature at the bottom of some documents.